Wednesday, 6 March 2013


The Battle Field

“CHARGE!!!!” My leader said as we were the battle.
The couch blew in the distance, and there was a loud roar from me and my fellow soldiers, I was a ground unit and we did all the hard risky word, and died the most. As we charged, I was very scared and prayed I would make it alive.
The first clash of swords was the most feared, I sliced a few bodies, and then looked all around me, everyone was fighting with someone, there were a few dead, the archers were shooting, the canon’s  were firing, and then more and more people kept charging and coming.
Each move I made, I choose and used it wisely as it could be my last, and I thought about how many of my friends would make it out alive.
As I thought about all this, I started getting into my family and how they would react if I died in this war.
I couldn’t bear the thought and threw it out of my head. We pushed on their front lines and we were making them fall back, we were winning!
But then their leader came, and fought like a lion, he killed many of our troops and was advancing to me.
 I took my position, and was ready, as soon as he came, I was ready, I charged and tried to stab, but he foresaw that, so he countered and sliced on my chest, with that force I fell to the ground.
My vision was blurry, and shaken, I could see destruction and blood all around me. I put my hand on my chest and saw a red liquid on my hand.
I was bleeding very badly from that strike, I tried to get up but almost fainted with that pain!
I started to then crawl to a nearby medic. It took forever, but when I got close, he saw me and ran to me.
He helped me up, and started cleaning the wound, as soon as he finished, an enemy came from behind and stabbed him.
I quickly got up and killed him. Then I saw the leader in front of me, he was off his horse and killing our troops on the ground.
I tried a sneak attack, but he heard me and faced me. I charged but it was a foolish thing to do, he side stepped and pushed me to the ground.
He swung the sword down on me, but I rolled over and kicked him in the shin, he howled in pain and I quickly regained my stats, and put the sword in his head.
I cheered aloud, and as I did, the enemies started retreating as they lost their leader, as for our leader, he died 5 mins into the battle.
I looked around. There were lots of destroyed things, many many dead bodies on the ground, many things on fire, many canon’s, bows, swords, and other weapons were on the ground and the whole scene was sprayed with blood.
I saw a broken flag sticking out of the ground, I picked it up and raised it high, the remaining few soldiers cheered, and we went back.
That was the scariest experience of my life, I was so close to dead at least 100 times, but I had hope and kept going, today I am the general of my clan/army.



No comments:

Post a Comment